Feed editor - Target
In this section of the feed editor you specify the target language, countries of sale and the currency for the feed. If the shop is multilingual/multi-currency, the available language and currency options will be enabled.
Following are the settings on the tab
- Language provider. This decide the languages option for the feed. You can choose one of the following:
- Standard Shopify multi-language support: The store published languages will be listed for language selection
- GTranslate: For GTranslate users. A store front access token will be required to enable the option. Read more.
- Weglot: For Weglot users. A Weglot API key will be required to enable the option. Read more.
- Feed language. This set the language used to create feed data. If you are using Shopify multi-language compatible translator apps, you can select one of the published languages to create translated feed. Weglot and GTranslate users can start creating translated feeds by entering some integration data to the app as described in the Integrations section.Translated feeds is available for different types of translator apps
- Source currency: This is the currency used for pulling product prices. The options include only the currencies that are enabled by multi-currency feature of Shopify Payments.
- Price list (optional): Select a price list to apply to pricing of this feed. This enable the support for Shopify international pricing, in which the price for a product can differ depending on the location of the customer surfing the store.
Advanced currency and price modification includes:
- Custom feed currency. If your store does not support Shopify Payments, this is the alternative way to support a different currency other than the store default. Enabling this and you will be able to select a custom currency, and the exchange rate used to calculate the price value from the store currency. Selecting the Shopify exchange rate will make sure that everytime the price is calculated, the latest exchange rate is used.
- Customize price/sale price. This define how the price and sale price attributes in the feed are composed. This present a powerful way to manipulate prices for cases like tax inclusion, skipping sales, etc. You can read more about Advanced price and sale price calculation here.
- Price rounding.This is helpful to create friendly prices like USD 9.99 or EUR 12.95. This also help to avoid showing prices with to many
The Product URL options allowing control of how the link attribute is computed in the feed. The link attribute deserve special attention because it is the target of redirection after the customer clicking on the advertisement.
- Auto calculate product URL. Choose this option will let the app create the product link based on the selected language, currency and domain. The app will add the necessary components to the URL to reflect the selected options.
- Domain for product URL. If your store support multiple domains, you can select a domain to be used to generate the product URL in the feed. If you choose the "Store default" domain, whenever the default domain is switched, the app will update the feeds to reflect the new domain.
- Manually edit the product URL. Select this if you want to customize the product URL. You can for example modify tracking information to the URL, or edit locale parameters if the auto calculate option is not enough.
Countries of sale options
- Countries of sale. The countries of sale. Multiple countries can be added for the same feed. For Google Shopping this will duplicate the items for the selected countries. If the feed currency is not the primary currency of the selected country, it will be converted and both the original price and converted price will be shown in ads.
- Excluded countries of sale. This is helpful for Google Shopping to control Google auto extension to other countries. By default Google might duplicate the feed items in GMC to other countries, and in some cases consume all the items quota of the account. In such cases you can specifically exclude countries from being extended to by adding them into the exclusion list.
Google Shopping program options
- Included Google program
- Exclued Google program
This field now allows you to specify whether the feed should include or exclude Google enabled program. If you leave blank, the app will include all enabled programs.
If it is a Google Shopping feed and one or more Google accounts have been connected to the app for merchant access, then you can select a merchant account to be used for the feed:
- Google Merchant Account: The feed will be automatically added to this merchant center after being run without user intervention.